|Адрес||Ош шаары, Ленин көчөсү 331|
|Телефон||0(3222)7-08-10 0773 34-00-75|
Sharipova Masturakhan Saypidinovna was born on May 18, 1971 in the village of Aral, Nookat district, Osh region.
From 1989 to 1994 she studied at the Faculty of Kyrgyz Philology of Osh State University. She began her career in 1994 as a teacher at the Department of Kyrgyz Linguistics at Osh State University.
From 1997 to 2000 she worked as a senior lecturer at the Department of Teaching the Kyrgyz Language and Literature in national schools.
2000 - 2005 Deputy Dean for Educational Work of the Faculty of Kyrgyz Philology;
2005 - 2008 Deputy dean for educational work and contract;
2011 - 2019 Associate Professor of the Department of Kyrgyz Linguistics, Faculty of Kyrgyz Philology;
2019 - 2020 Head of the Department of State Language, Osh State University;
In December 2020, she was appointed Vice-Rector for the State Language and Social Affairs of Osh State University.
- Osh State University Certificate of Honor (2009.);
- Osh City Hall Certificate of Honor(2010 .);
- "Excellence in Education" of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic (2012.);
- Certificate of honor of the Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic (2019.)
MAIN AREAS OF RESEARCH:
- On April 7, 2011, she defended her Ph.D. thesis on "Methods of teaching the Kyrgyz alphabet in Uzbek schools." under the guidance of Doctor of Philology, Professor S. Rysbayev.
- On December 25, 2014, by the decision of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Kyrgyz Republic, he was awarded the title of Associate Professor in the specialty "Linguistics".
0773 340 075